Sep 17, 2009

EXTREME COUPON CLASS

What if I told you that you could:

…reduce your grocery bill by at least 50% buying NAME BRAND items?

…can still buy healthy foods for your family with the help of couponing?!

…do it in an average of 1 hour per week… 10-15 minutes a DAY?!

…avoid cutting out coupons until its time to use them?!

…get most of your health & beauty products for FREE?!


 

Let me teach you step by step how to save thousands of dollars a year for your family in this struggling economy!

It's FUN and EASY! ANYONE can do it!

Call or email me NOW to reserve a spot in a class.


 

WHERE: (My Home)

Magruder Crossing in Dacula, GA (less than a mile from the Mulberry Publix location)

   
COST:

$10.00 per person (dessert & coffee will be served)

** take home lots of money saving resources & get my personal support via phone or email after the class as your preparing your first shopping trips **

Please contact me via email at aprilholcombe@live.com or call me now at 678-346-0976 to book a class

(10 person minimum… tell your friends!)

No comments:

Post a Comment